Striving for quality
Our quality policy is to manufacture goods that make happy customers. With that in mind, we endeavor to develop automated winding machines and the next-generation coil (Ueno coil), and focus on achieving what has conventionally been unachievable
- Consistent quality
- Quick delivery
- Low prices
We are thankful for the abundance of nature surrounding us and recognize that small actions taken by ourselves and others impact initiatives that target serious global issues. Each and every one of our employees is involved in environmental conservation activities.
Our environmental policy and other activities are shared with the public through our homepage, pamphlets, and other information sources.
As a corporate citizen of the city of Tsuruoka, Ueno Co., Ltd. actively participates in regional programs and protects the nature and environment found in our cherished community. We contribute to the development of regional society and aim to build a prosperous future.
- We adhere to laws and regulations and other requirements concerning the environment, and strive to respond to community opinions.
- We continuously work to prevent pollution by:
- improving water quality and air pollution,
- reducing waste,
- reducing environmentally hazardous substances, and
- curtailing energy use.
- We contribute to a electromagnetic interference wave measure of the world through business activity.
- We conducted an environmental impact assessment for the business activeties, we set environmental objective and a target and make an effort toward achievement based on the result.
Watashitachiha jigyō katsudō ni tsuite kankyō eikyō hyōka o okonai, sono kekka
August 8, 2014
Ryuichi Ueno, President and Representative Director
ISO9001, ISO14001 certification